Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

A Good Day to Die Hard

Author: jawapro
Date: Fri 22/03/2013 11:33 PM

It’s John McLean vs the Klingons! Yippee Ki-Yay Qapla!

Seriously now...

A few years ago Die Hard 4.0 (aka "Live Free or Die Hard") proved that it actually is possible to create a sequel to a series like Die Hard many years after the fact and actually have a good movie.

Die Hard 4 was awesome, all things considered (at least that’s how I remember it - should rewatch it).

Die Hard 5: "A Good Day to Die Hard" came out this week - and well, it’s more like we were expecting last time.

Also known as "A Good Day to Drive a Mercedes", it’s not a bad movie - it’s just not as good as the last one. On it’s own, it wouldn’t really rate - and as a sequel, it reminds you how good the other ones were. Don’t get me wrong - I really enjoyed it. But some of the time I was enjoying laughing at the movie too.

The original title "A good day to start dying slowing of radiation poisoning" was considered too long - and the plot twist with invading Klingons has been left for the next sequel.

Yippee ki-yay!

Comments: 1

Comment: 1

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Sun 24/03/2013 12:31 PM

I'm quite looking forward to the new GI Joe film. It looks like it should be good - Bruce should make quite a good Joe.