Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Sizzler

Author: jawapro
Date: Tue 26/06/2012 12:58 PM

While in Queensland - we couldn't help but go to Sizzlers!

Years and years ago Sizzler came to Tassie - but they pulled out after a few years. My theory is that us Tasmanian's were a little too hungry for the all-you-can-eat aspect and were driving them broke.

It's been twelve years since we last went to a Sizzlers - and that was in Darwin and Cairns. So it was high time we returned.

No sign of Stacey this time (or whatever he's called now) - but it was an awesome meal and a walk down memory lane.

Comments: 3

Comment: 1

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Tue 26/06/2012 09:37 PM

Looks kinda familiar - I think I went to one with you guys in Launceston one time? Maybe? If it's the one I'm thinking of, that was an awesome dinner. It's probably just as well there's not one near me, or it'd go bankrupt.

Comment: 2

Author: jawapro
Date: Wed 27/06/2012 11:45 AM

We were talking about that when we were there - Emma can sort of remember going to Sizzlers with your parents - but you would have been pretty young. How old were you in 2000? We went to Sizzler on the mainland in 2000, and it had already left Tassie before that.

Comment: 3

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Mon 02/07/2012 08:26 PM

It may have been a different all-you-can-eat deal. Any all-you-can-eat is good though.