Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Caloundra

Author: jawapro
Date: Sun 17/06/2012 06:45 PM

Howdy from Sunny Queensland!
Yep - I’m on holidays with the family again. This year we decided to go to Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast (north of Brisbane) instead of back to Port Macquarie. There’s nothing wrong with Port Macquarie (we’ll be back!) - but they say a change is as good as .... well, a holiday.

Queenslanders think it’s cold this time of the year - but it’s quite warm for us Taswegians.

We were able to catch up with Klutz, Amy, and Lillian yesterday in Brisbane too - which was awesome.

In unrelated news, I was " " that close to buying another G60 as well - but I got outbid - so that saves the trouble of going to pick it up.

This time our hire car turned out to be a Toyota Aurion. It’s not bad, once you work out how to start it (keyless) and get over the fact that it locks itself when you start moving.

Comments: 1

Comment: 1

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Mon 18/06/2012 10:35 PM

Locks itself...? Someone was a little paranoid when they designed that. You should have come here for a holiday - you would have felt right at home; the last week has been perfect Tasmanian weather (i.e. freezing).