Oscar up the Gog

www. Jawapro .com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Kevin's tour of Melbourne

Author: jawapro
Date: Tue 22/11/2011 06:55 PM

G’day, my name’s Kevin.
Rob’s in Melbourne for a training course and is quite busy - so I thought I’d tag along and let you know what’s going on to save him the effort. This is the hotel we’re staying in. It’s called the Bayview - but you only get a view from the very top. You can see water though - so they arent really lying.

I thought this was amusing - you can’t take the elevator all the way to the exercise room - you have to get out and take the stairs. I guess if you can’t manage the stairs - you won’t survive the exercise room either, so it’s fair enough.

The exercise room is the perfect place to go for a midnight swim! Rob says the pool is a bit small - but seems plenty big enough for me.

Melbourne’s got a Bike Swap program so you can hire a bike and drop it off somewhere else. You need your own helmet though, so it’s a good thing I brought mine. Now if I could just reach the pedals...

Rob may be busy studying - but I figured that’s no reason I can’t eat well. The Beef Vinadloo is a sort of curry thing - and for some reason it’s served with yoghurt, and here was me thinking that was for dessert...

I’ve been making good use of the mini-bar when Rob hasn’t been looking. Not cheap though - can you believe they are charging $5 for a cherry ripe! Don’t even ask how much the grog costs...

Cop you later!
- Kevin

Comments: 1

Comment: 1

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Thu 24/11/2011 04:30 PM

I've got Kevin's half-Mario brother stashed away somewhere...